Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "THY WILL BE DONE ...means... LET THE REIGN OF DIVINE TRUTH, DIVINE LIFE AND DIVINE LOVE BE ESTABLISHED IN ME AND RULE OUT OF ME ALL SELF WILL ...AND MAY THY WORD ENRICH THE AFFECTIONS OF ALL MANKIND AND GOVERN THEM." ~~ Raj

Disillusionment, the end of illusions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

judyh
Posted 2020-01-14 4:42 PM (#233734 - in reply to #233725)
Subject: RE: Disillusionment, the end of illusions

Expert

Hi Barbara, 

When I read your message earlier today...and the humor one below...I felt releasing going on with you...the bubbling up of humorous joy and also seeing the painful things as they go back out to sea.  

I've noticed that since 2020 began it feels like such a rapid releasing happening..."inner" and "outer" too. Things I have held as true...suddenly I look and smile that I believed ______.   It's as if I don't see it UNTIL it's leaving. 

For instance, I've noticed that apparently...in hindsight... I have had a requirement to be "understood"!  And therefore got disappointed and angry at times...or hid it well...when I didn't.  What a funny thing to require of others!  Lately I have noticed that the "machinery" of that thinking doesn't appear to be operating in the background like it was, and there is like an empty space where it used to reside .  I saw that it had been about my mother and actually, for a baby, making oneself "understood" meant life or death:  "Feed me!  Listen to me!  Otherwise I will perish! " It was a thought hard wired for survival.  It all came in a nice little holy instant, as if the belief was waving goodbye as it left and saying:  "You don't need me any more". 

Any way, just wanted to wish you well!

Edited by judyh 2020-01-14 4:44 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software