Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO HAVE A THOUGHT ALONE. THERE IS ONLY ONE MIND . . . AND YOUR THOUGHT . . . EVERY THOUGHT YOU HAVE . . . WEIGHS IN THE BALANCE." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

The coming Solstice
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-12-27 7:25 AM (#242869 - in reply to #242688)
Subject: RE: Hello Judy, Helen and all,

What a wonderful sharing, ((Judy)).  Thank you so much.

I almost missed the Beauty of your sharing.  I am grateful for Everything unfolding in my life in such a way so that I was moved to come here again and read You and realize that what Selene was lamenting at first (see thread above), and which she then added to by saying that it must already be happening, actually is happening. I see that you already have been sharing, and somehow I had missed it. 

How silly in a way.  You know, I had followed the link you shared about Delilah and enjoyed it so much that I shared about it during the Saturday morning meeting. But it wasn't until I read Selene's comment and engaged with her in trying to get the full meaning of what she was saying, that I woke up, that I opened up enough to realize a few things. It was not only Selene's share which caught my attention. During the meeting a brother shared too.  He shared his own need to have more evidence of being in the Kingdom of Heaven. So, with the very clear call from these two,  I have more willingness, again, to see evidence of the Truth, right here, right now in what we call our daily.  

Oh, there is one other important factor that has contributed strongly to my being here this morning writing, sharing this. Let me give a little backstory.  A few days ago I was witness to some hard stress regarding animals.  One of those instances was during the night.  I heard the yapping and howl of a cayote not too far away.  The sound came from across the creek, that would be about 300 feet away. There are a few homes there.  In that moment I remembered that even though many cayote visits have been heard in that vicinity during the last years, the last visit brought about gun shots. 

That time, when I heard it, I had a lot of feelings come up and prayed for the animal's safety.  We live right at the foothills of Mt. Baker, a truly rural area and it is more like we are encroaching upon the wildlife rather then they coming to visit or disturb us in a town or something.  

So that time when I heard the gun shots, and after a day where I had experienced a couple of other dramatic animal related moments, I very quickly turned to Father for help.  A few moments later it dawned on me that I was not hearing any cayote sounds any more.  Phew... it took a while for me to realize it.  Then, as I lay there with abated breath, it quietly dawned on me that my prayer had been answered.  

This morning, early,  I heard the cayote song again.  The high pitched, long drawn calls.  This one was only one call, and it was far away.  When I heard it I relapsed instantly again into the victim mode, fear of something awful about to happen, a sad and lonely feeling but, rather quickly, I remembered what had happened a few days ago and I also had enough clarity this morning to notice that the sound came from far away, up in the hill.  I lay there for a few more moments letting all this register. Gradually I came to realize that I was exhibiting disbelief of being the loved and cared for Daughter of God,  One with our Father, or as Jesus put it, the Father and I are One.  I didn't feel, it hadn't registered at a deeper level, that my need for feeling loved and in an environment where love rules, had been acknowledged and met. Furthermore, the meeting of my need was evidence that indeed it is true that Father, in all His glory, and I, His Daughter, are one. 

It is a humbling moment to have this awareness. A moment of realizing that here it is, here is that Union all along even while I'd been busy with the hype of feeling lost and believing I had a grueling job to do in order to find Him,  in order to experience this peace, love, safety.  

Edited by roxana 2020-12-27 7:54 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software