Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "be vitally curious to see your perceptions transformed... be curious and alert for any manifestation of a change in which you are experiencing the absolute and direct connection with everything." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

The coming Solstice
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-12-27 8:15 AM (#242871 - in reply to #242870)
Subject: One more thing, please, Judy, Helen and all,

One other aspect I really enjoyed in that podcast was the story, the narrator's job of story telling.  He did a wonderful job of it and one thing comes to mind again this morning.  He mentioned that 2020 has been a year of hearing about a divided country.  For me, he speaks for most all the people.

For me, this idea of a split nation is something that is calling for help.  It needs to be corrected.  The more accurate view is that most everyone, on both sides, is awakening to what is important.  Those who appear to be on different sides or who appear to have opposing beliefs and needs, are actually bringing up their need.  When each one is seen with integrity  

"the Holy Spirit looks at things through the eyes of Oneness......... so join with the Holy Spirit.... then look at things. you are in the Kingdom of Heaven right now...... you are just looking at it through this torque/bias that you have applied." ~ Raj

they are not in opposition to the other's need, they are simply stating another need.   

The problem that does exist and which is making it look like a split nation, is the belief that only one side, one view, one set of needs, can be right or correct and acted on or fulfilled.

Thank you all for being here, for sharing, for loving, for being the love that inspires and illuminates the way.  

Edited by roxana 2020-12-27 8:17 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software