Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Say no to the inclination to react and say yes to what needs to be done." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Everyone...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-12-26 7:26 PM (#242859 - in reply to #242853)
Subject: RE: Everyone...

Ok.  Let me try that again.

You like for us to feel more joined (with each other). Joined in working together, living together, praying together, loving together.   

Maybe you also mean that we could share more of our life, our needs with each other, (praying together), and in doing so let our loving and care bear fruit, have tangible results. Like what Raj does for Paul and Susan and the Foundation when he makes a specific request or what friends do for one another when there is a need.  

I'm eager to hear if this is more in line with your meaning.  I appreciate your patience, thank you!

Selene - 2020-12-26 5:24 PM I wish we all felt more joined! I hate feeling more of the Truth, our Oneness, and in waking experience it still looks so separate, isolated, at least from here. And if all that’s needed is for the experience to change for me then I wish for that because I really want to experience our Brotherhood, a relationship of working together, living together, praying together, loving together.

Edited by roxana 2020-12-26 7:27 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software