Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "study study study will constantly distance you from the fact that you are already at your destination." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

TODAY: Time; PHONE &Zoom Info; Proposed agenda for: 42nd session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together meeting
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

William Daniels
Posted 2021-01-06 12:43 PM (#243308)
Subject: TODAY: Time; PHONE &Zoom Info; Proposed agenda for: 42nd session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together meeting

Extreme Veteran

PLEASE NOTE: If you participate, this is YOUR meeting, every bit as much as everyone else who participates! We want what YOU bring to EVERYONE'S Awakening!!!

42nd session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together video meeting

SPECIAL NOTE:

I PLAN TO CHECK: TGP, MY EMAIL, AND MY PHONE, AT ABOUT 7:15 PM TO SEE IF ANYONE IS HAVING A PROBLEM LOGGING IN, AND HAS LEFT A MESSAGE. IF YOU ARE HAVING A PROBLEM, LEAVE A MESSAGE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE, AND, I WILL SEE IF WE CAN ASSIST YOU.

We are following Raj's guidance to accept Awakening, together.

YOU are invited!!!

We sure would Love to have your participation!

I Love you,

William

Tonight: 7:00 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time) USA

Go online to: Zoom.us ........super easy to get started.

Or: Participate by phone (no video), call: 346-248-7799 or 669-900-9128.

Then: Join the meeting:

Meeting ID: 872 9311 4948

PASSWORD: 334068

I propose that we study and act on these 2 posts from Raj (on TGP):

2021-01-05 8:08 AM (#243277)
A message for the New Year!

Posted on January 5, 2021
by Raj

Dear friends,

Today is a new day. Never before have so many Sons and Daughters participated in a renewed clarity of their desire for peace. This is a year as none before. A threshold has been crossed. Each present moment is being held in the light of our awakened Brothers as a doorway away from the mutual agreements of the veil of sorrow. This doorway is the holy instant that invites the reunion of God and his Son – the true relationship called the Brotherhood.

We say together “we are one with you Father and You with Us.” This holy instant is the place of unlimited vision – unlimited possibilities. We are here because the way became too laborious to travel without our wayshower in time and space. Hidden in plain sight is the place which exists forever. This holy instant is the place where you will find Me. This place was made for the communication with God.

As forgiveness lifts the veil of sorrow, we see the Brotherhood as many diamonds forged in the intense passion of God’s love for his Sons and Daughters. In this holy instant we can be nothing more than the Truth. “I am as God created me.” This is indeed a holy moment.

– Rajpur

2021-01-05 8:07 AM (#243276)
I am with You always…

Posted on January 5, 2021
by Raj

Dear friends,

There is a need for continuing support to cover the bills that were due the last week of December as well as the bills due this first week of January, which amounts to $3200.

We feel great appreciation for all of you who journey together with us in our persistence of vision.

I am with you always.

– Rajpur

For those who wish to make a contribution, you can do so via:

PayPal (or PayPal.me)
Zelle App (iOS, Android)

Or donate via our website

You can also mail your contribution to:

NWFFACIM
P.O. Box 1490
Kingston, WA 98346

You are welcome to call Susan at (360) 638-0530

....... and then continue with the: "Random quotes", mostly from Raj and ACIM, that are at the top of every page on TGP :

>>>> We are picking up where we left off, last week. <<<<

“Random quotes” from TGP

(all from Raj …unless otherwise noted)

"Each of you has been entrusted with something very holy .....this something that you have been entrusted with ....is the Presence of God .....Being God right where you are."

"Either you’re teaching what causes sudden shifts of perception to occur .....Healing .....or you are doing what inhibits sudden shifts of perception. You are doing one or the other ....own it. You are teaching one or the other ….fully ......with commitment .. …aggressively. You are either teaching that which unifies …..or that which divides ..... and you are teaching it with the power of the Christ that you are."

"Only what is Loving is True."

"You must be what you would see and give what you would have. If you would have more substance, you must share more substance. If you point the finger at another part of the garden and illuminate its lack, the bleakness of your gift diminishes the beauty of the part of the garden you are in."

"The words, which arise out of the ego, always have as their goal the promotion of conflict and reaction, and directly engage the ego in the recipient."

"Only words, which are arising out of Being, can address and be received by or acknowledged by Being. So, it is not the words, but the place, from which the words come, which is the crucial factor. The power is in the source of the words, rather than the words themselves, because as words arise out of the Wisdom of one's Being they are absolutely perfect for eliciting a response which is in perfect harmony with the Universal Plan. "

"You have a responsibility, because what you think has its affect …..and you cannot get away from that."

"The more humility infuses itself into you, and the more allowing you are of it, the less opaque your mind becomes, and the more light that can shine through."

"Say no to the inclination to react and say yes to what needs to be done."

How could anyone ever tell Us we were less than beautiful? How could anyone ever tell Us we were less than Soul? How could anyone fail to notice that Our Loving is a miracle -- how deeply We're connected to the Whole. ~~W/thanks to Libby Roderick

Divine Love always has met, and always will meet, every human need. ~~Mary Baker Eddy

The prayer that reforms the sinner and heals the sick is an absolute faith that all things are possible to God, a spiritual understanding of Him …..an un-selfed Love. Mary Baker Eddy

" ... Nothing is accomplished through death, ... " ACIM Sparkly Book

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software